Laserfiche Workflow™ is a flexible, easy-to-use tool for automating and optimizing business processes organization-wide. A fully integrated component of both Laserfiche Avante™ and Laserfiche Rio™, Laserfiche Workflow enables you to map, model and manage your business processes to efficiently achieve your goals. With its ability to integrate with a wide variety of enterprise applications, Laserfiche Workflow can be used to run repeatable processes in a consistent manner across the organization, optimizing resource efficiency, cost and service delivery.
- Simplify Complex Tasks.
- Design Workflow Rules with Ease.
- Minimize IT Support.
Design Workflow Rules with Ease
- A simple, intuitive and customizable interface lets you drag and drop activities onto a workflow and configure how they should perform.
- Trigger workflows on a schedule or when specified events take place in your Laserfiche repository.
- Define exactly which events, documents, and users will start a workflow using flexible conditions.
- Route documents based on conditions you define or different actions to be taken before or after a deadline.
- Perform two or more activities in parallel, based on specified conditions.
- Configure a workflow to wait to proceed until a specified condition becomes true.
- Extract data and customize its format with regular expressions.
- Create and run custom Laserfiche Workflow activities with VB.NET or C# scripts.
- Export workflows (with their starting rules and attachments) and import them into other Laserfiche Workflow installations.
- Route a document to a specific user.
- Populate a field.
- Add a tag.
- Send an e-mail.
- Exchange information with other applications.
Minimize IT Support
To promote greater visibility, Laserfiche Workflow includes detailed reporting functionality so that you can quickly determine which workflows are running and where a particular item is located in a workflow. New reporting provides detailed information about your workflows, including the average time it took them to run—in a table or a chart.
No matter how complex your business processes may be, you can manage them from a single location—the Workflow Administration Console. The Workflow Administration Console enables you to monitor and interact with your workflows and provides advanced performance options to ensure that Workflow takes full advantage of your system’s resources.
In this way, Workflow not only helps you automate business processes, but also makes them more transparent, providing you with a singular location from which to monitor and refine your organization’s operations.
Also, a separate Windows service, known as the Workflow Subscriber, monitors your Laserfiche repositories and notifies the Workflow Server when specified events occur. To make the best use of your current hardware, you have the option of installing the Workflow Server and Workflow Subscriber on either the same or different machines. A new Configuration Manager enables you to configure the Workflow Server, Subscriber, Monitored Repositories, E-mail Servers and Trustee directories, all from one convenient location.