Human resources departments are often burdened by extensive paper files and inefficient work processes, which leave staff struggling to complete tasks in a timely manner. With modular capture, distribution, process management and integration tools, Laserfiche digital document management solutions help departments of all sizes manage information, increase information security and accelerate business processes.
- Access All Your Information from a Single Application
- Protect Sensitive Information with Powerful Security Features
- Automate and Simplify Paper-Based Work Processes
- Reduce Liability with Transparent Records Management Tools
- Integrate Your Existing HR Applications with Your Document Repository
Select a process for more information:
Human Resources Management
Manage All Your Information
Store scanned paper documents, e-mails, spreadsheets and PDFs in a central, secure repository. Retrieve employee handbooks, policy manuals, accident reports and signed documents with a single click. With Laserfiche, authorized users can instantly access any document they need.
- Employee Recruitment
- Interview notes
- Health histories
- Drug screenings
- Letters of reference
- Job descriptions
- Signed offer letters
- Employee Relations
- Peer reviews
- Progress reports
- Direct deposit forms
- Benefits Management
- Benefit elections
- Flex plan submissions
- Investment forms
- Insurance documentation
- Travel and Expense
- Time sheets
- Expense reports
- Vacation requests
- Sick leave requests
Protect Your Information
Balance access and security with Laserfiche’s comprehensive security controls. Safeguard sensitive information, from folders and files down to individual words. Prevent unauthorized access with Windows Authentication, and maintain round-the-clock vigilance over user actions with Audit Trail™ functionality.
Support Enterprise-Wide Records Management
Reduce liability with a records management solution that doesn’t interfere with your line of business. Run reports detailing where records are in their life cycle, which records should be reviewed and which records are eligible for transfer, accession or destruction. Log all system activity, providing an audit trail that can be used to prove adherence to your records management plan and regulatory requirements. Laserfiche Records Management Edition gives you the peace of mind of a U.S. DoD 5015.2-certified system.
Simplify and Streamline Business Processes
Reduce time lost on hard-copy file retrieval with full-text, index and other precision searches. Easily-retrievable digital files promote information sharing and effective collaboration. And with Workflow functionality, you can automate business processes so your staff spends time on productive activities, instead of labor-intensive document handling processes.
- Hiring: Capture, secure and centralize all applicant information—from e-mails to letters of reference and handwritten applications—in Laserfiche to quickly identify the best candidates. Laserfiche’s distribution tools make sharing information with hiring managers and other team members quick and easy.
- Reimbursement: Scan and distribute paper receipts and expense reports, accelerating the reimbursement process. With optical character recognition technology, your scanned paper documents become instantly searchable—which puts your organization’s spending history at your fingertips.
Image-Enable Your Existing HR Applications
Quickly and cost-effectively integrate your existing human resources applications with your document repository. Laserfiche’s open architecture and packaged integration tools make it easy to image-enable your existing applications—while minimizing the burden on your IT staff.
The Laserfiche Advantage
- Comprehensive capture. Capture, process and file information from a wide variety of media (paper, e-forms, electronic documents, etc.) and applications.
- Intelligent search. Instantly locate any applicant’s materials using multiple search options.
- Routing and notification. Automatically send resumes to hiring managers and alert them to new tasks with automatic e-mails.
- Transparent records management. Configure multiple views of the repository so that users can see through the cumbersome records management layout to a folder structure organized more logically for their needs.