While eliminating the boxes of signature cards, loan applications and enrollment forms that clutter your branches has immediate benefits, Laserfiche’s true impact on your bottom line comes from automating the business processes that facilitate compliance and allow staff to focus on customer-facing pursuits.
Laserfiche combines enterprise control with departmental flexibility. It provides a standard for managing content and streamlining business processes across the enterprise and brings benefits to departments as diverse as deposits, compliance, loans, human resources, finance, legal, tellers and more. The following are just a few examples of how Laserfiche can transform business at your bank.
Community BanksCredit Unions
Accelerate Audits while Reducing Compliance Costs
- Provide auditors with instant access to digital files.
- Reduce the storage burden of complying with recordkeeping regulations.
- Automate document retention and destruction, eliminating lost documents—and associated institutional fines.
- Enforce standard operating procedures that ensure data authenticity, integrity and retention by automating internal processes.
- Constantly monitor document access and retrieval to maintain the highest standards of security.
- Electronically route loan application files through the origination, closing and funding processes.
- Automatically populate customer or loan index information to reduce manual data entry.
- Track missing or expired documents to ensure compliance and reduce risk.
- Retrieve documents pertaining to any relationship based on any one of a number of different indexes, including loan number, CIF number, SSN or EID, document type or collateral description.
- Strengthen loan administration procedures in case of an audit or other examination.
Expedite Collaborative Business Processes
- Utilize workflow technology to automate suitability approval and exception handling.
- Extract data to automatically update back-office systems.
- Retain ultimate global control over document filing, retention and disposition while providing branch offices with the flexibility to customize their filing structure and workflows.
- Automate time-consuming accounting and human resources tasks such as AP processing, HR onboarding and more.
Improve Branch Management
- Improve information accessibility between branches by centralizing customer records and making information available to all authorized branch employees on demand.
- Create consistency by providing standardized templates and tools for managing content; regardless of which branch a customer uses, the bank presents a single face.
- Empower employees at all levels to quickly and confidently make well-informed decisions, elevating customer service levels and decreasing wait times.
Integrate with Core Banking Applications
- Retrieve information from databases and other back-office systems to automatically populate template fields, validate data entry and check metadata capture.
- Trigger Workflow activities from third-party applications like CRM, COLD, branch automation software and a variety of back-office systems.
- Provide Laserfiche ECM capabilities from Web portals—including Microsoft SharePoint sites—to improve information access enterprise-wide.