Learn how an agile ECM system from Laserfiche helps you eliminate tedious, paper-based processes that waste time and money by transforming them into automated digital workflows.
Do documents always seem to be missing right when you need to find them? Are you constantly searching through file cabinets and databases? Do documents that need approval get stuck sitting on people’s desks?
Join us to learn from Lawrence Tabachnick, System Administrator at Oscar Winski Company, how using a digital content management system can restructure your organization’s information and documents in a way that improves staff efficiency and reduces overall operating costs.
At this event, we’ll cover the basics of digital content management and show you how to store all your organization’s records in a secure, centralized repository that’s easily searchable by employees across all departments.
You’ll get a firsthand look at how our digital content management tools work to:
- Eliminate paper-based activities that waste employee time and rack up storage bills.
- Reduce delays in core business processes like accounts payable, contract management and customer service activities.
- Build easy-to-implement solutions that both IT staff and change-resistant employees can agree upon.
- Ensure records security and compliance with the push of a button.
If you’ve been looking for a more efficient way to share information and documents, join us to find the best starting point for your organization.
There is no cost to attend this event, but seating is limited. Reserve your spot now!
We look forward to seeing you on November 13.
- Thanks to all those that joined us. To schedule a demonstration, give us a call.